Liquor and Gaming NSW > Liquor > Serving alcohol responsibly


​Registered training provider forms

Application form to become an RSA and/or RCG training provider or renew your approval to deliver RSA/RCG training

Note: You will also need to provide your Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) number when you apply to deliver RSA/RCG training.

Application form to conduct online RSA training courses or renew your approval

Application form to conduct RSA/RCG training courses by correspondence or renew your approval​

For application forms for other modes of delivery, con​tact Liquor & Gaming NSW at​.​

Update your contact details

Access to the online portal system

Notification of trainers employed to deliver RSA/ RCG courses