We are currently experiencing an issue with the Liquor and Gaming Application Noticeboard. To make a submission while we are working on a solution please use the Public submission relating to a liquor or gaming application form [PDF, 715KB].
Liquor & Gaming Application Noticeboard
- Current as at 4 Feb 2016 8:30PM
- Click on the Application Number below to access forms for making a Submission or applying for a Review.
- If you would like to find out if a licence may be removed to your suburb, you may carry out an advanced search.
- Plans and LIAs are only shown for applications lodged from 1 February 2016.
- Only certain licensing decisions are reviewable by ILGA or NCAT. The review period is open for 28 days. Review applications are accepted when the Status column indicates "Review Open". Check the Submission/Review Close Date to determine when you can make a submission or apply for a review. Where relevant, the Status column also shows Review outcomes.
- Some liquor licence transfers may be "Provisionally Approved" whilst still "Under Consideration".
- Contact Liquor & Gaming NSW on 1300 024 720 if you have a question about an application or a decision.
- To see published decisions visit the Decisions of Interest page on the Liquor & Gaming website.