Applications can only be completed and submitted online. Each grant round has a unique online application link available on the relevant grant page here.
Make sure you allow enough time to complete your application and remember to submit your application before the closing date.
Before starting it is recommended you familiarise yourself with the Assessment Process and FAQs.
1. You will need a SmartyGrants account. You can use an existing account or create a new one here.
2. To start an application follow the link for your round, log in and then select 'Begin the Online Application Process'. Please note only one person can work on the application at a time.
3. The application form is available for preview prior to starting the application process.
4. Navigation tips:
5. Save as you go. You do not have to complete the application in one session. Applications can be saved, revisited and edited before being submitted. Please make a note of the application number so you can continue where you left off.
6. Do not start a new application each time you login as any work you have done will not carry over into the new application.
7. To complete a draft application log in and click on the 'My Submissions' at the top of the screen. A list of all application forms you have started or submitted will be listed.
8. You cannot make changes or attach new documents once you have submitted. So when you are ready to submit your application ensure:
9. When you submit your application, you will receive an automated confirmation email with a copy of your submitted application attached. This will be sent to the email you used to register. If you do not receive a confirmation of submission email that means your submission has NOT been submitted.