​What sign do I need?

A range of material is available for purchase for licensed premises and registered clubs to comply with liquor and gaming laws.

You can buy signs and other products from L&GNSW at the NSW Government's secure online purchasing website Shop​ NSW.

Liquor signs

Find out more about what liquor signs you must display and how you should display them.

Gaming signs & brochures

Under the Gaming Machines Regulation 2002, and the Public Lotteries Regulation 2016, hotels and registered clubs with gaming machines, and clubs operating Club Keno must display and make available approved player information brochures.

For out more on gaming, lottery and keno signage.

CMS connectivity certificates

If a technician, who carries out any work on a gaming machine, is not able to connect the gaming machine to the Centralised Monitoring System (CMS) - section 133A(1) Gaming Machines Act 2001 (Act), a connectivity certificate must be completed – section 133A(2) of the Act.

CMS connectivity certificates are available for purchase from our office in pads of 25 or 100. The pads are self-carbonating in duplicate to allow hotels and registered clubs to comply with section 133A(3) of the Act.

FM2012 CMS connectivity certificates order form (PDF, 691KB).