The Independent Liquor and Gaming Authority (Authority) has approved the application under section 34 of the Gaming Machines Act 2001 (Act) for a gaming machine threshold increase of 4 (from 33 to 37) for Taree Aquatic Club Ltd, Taree, LIQC300239144.
The Authority has approved under section 36 of the Act the associated Local Impact Assessment (LIA), subject to the following conditions:
1. All gaming machine entitlements transferred to the Club as a result of the approval of this gaming machine threshold increase application must be transferred from clubs located in Band 2 or Band 3 country Local Government Areas (LGAs).
2. By 30 June 2016, the Club must provide evidence to the Authority that it has made a payment of $10,000 as LIA contribution to Manning Base Oncology Unit.
3. By 30 June 2017, the Club must provide evidence to the Authority that it has made a further payment of $10,000 as LIA contributions to the following organisations:
4. The LIA Contributions must be additional to any contributions provided by the Club under the ClubGRANTS community support.
5. The Club must maintain the level of ClubGRANTS community support provided in the tax year ending 31 August 2015, proportional to gaming machine profits of the Club, in each club tax year during which the LIA contributions are made.