​Liquor licences

You must hold a liquor licence to sell alcohol in NSW. However, in some instances a liquor licence is not required​ (PDF, 239KB). 

Types of liquor licence

There are seven different licences available in NSW.

The type of licence you need depends on the type of business or activity you wish to run.