Liquor and Gaming NSW > Liquor > Serving alcohol responsibly

Interstate liquor licensing authorities

​Your NSW Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) training and competency card is only valid in NSW.

However, the statement of attainment document you received from the NSW RSA training provider may be recognised in other states and territories. You'll need to check with the liquor licensing authorities in that state or territory.

Interstate websites


​Related links

Service NSW​